Cosmetic dentistry helps in improve the health of your teeth and smile. Practices such as dental bonding and veneers application are usually used to repair cavities or repairing broken and chipped teeth.
Veneers cover the entire front surface of the teeth, while the bond involves a smaller part of the tooth. Both bonding and veneers are used to reshape and improve the angle, color, or spacing of your teeth that’s why give your family good dental habits for sparking smile .
Tooth bonding is used for-
- To fill the gaps in the teeth to match the color of your natural teeth.
- Reshaped to create the missing pieces of chipped teeth.
- To restore and even a broken tooth size.
- To improve the overall smile to cover up discoloration and stains on the teeth.
- To build up the strength of the tooth and filling the gaps and spaces between teeth
Veneers are wafer thin shell casings attached to the front of your teeth, and are usually made of composite resin or porcelain. Preferably porcelain veneers over composite resin veneers, because they are strong, durable, and will likely not get discolored or stained from time to time.
Much like natural teeth, veneered teeth need to be cared for by brushing and flossing daily. Once you get a veneer, the procedure cannot be reversed as part of your natural tooth enamel is removed during the application process.